Do you love the internet and is ICT your passion? Can you see yourself work in a young team, informal atmosphere and be a part of a technologically savvy team?
Are you our new top employee?
We’re looking for a boss of a support engineer with knowledge of Linux and CentOS. We have an incredibly fast Magento hosting platform and this needs exceptionally fast support. You love making clients happy, love a targeted search for solutions and act as the first point of contact for our clients. Additionally, you love learning, can work independently and have the gift of the gab.
How a random day can look.
Around 9.00, you walk into our peaceful office in Elst. You pick a spot where you want to sit that day and start the day with a good cup of coffee. You start up your laptop, pick up the phone and open your email and the ticket system. You analyse the support requests, independently create a planning and solve everything accurately. In the meantime, you remain available to our clients, keep an eye on the chat service and transfer tickets if you can’t solve them yourself.
In agreement with our sales department, you focus on the preparation of planned migrations for that week. Naturally, you enjoy a well-earned lunch in the afternoon and additionally safeguard the progress of all support requests and keep the clients informed of this. At the end of the day, you go home satisfied because you managed to put a lot of smiles on faces.
But let's talk about you
What are you going to do for us and what can you already do?
- Providing structure and efficiency
- Analyse and safeguard support requests
- Make our fans even bigger fans
- Creating the layout of new (test) environments
- Planning and handling migrations
- Creating the layout of integration tests and performance scans
- Keep clients informed of the (planned) work
- Guide clients through self-developed hosting panel
- Thinking level of senior secondary vocation education with a background in IT
- Extensive knowledge of hosting solutions
- Basic knowledge of Magento is a plus
- Knowledge of domain registrations and DNS management
- Knowledge of Linux, MySQL and PHP
- Very skilled with CentOS
- Familiar with HTTPS, SMTP, SSL, Firewalling
- Good communication skills
What you get from us
We offer you an environment in which you can develop yourself in an informal atmosphere. Your work is diverse and is extremely appreciated. Additionally, you receive more than enough dough to last the month, get a brand new Macbook and never have to worry about a delicious lunch again. Naturally, we indemnify any costs that allow you to come to us and you receive ice cold beers every Friday afternoon as an extra reward to kick off the weekend.APPLY NOW