Shared hosting at Hipex

Do you have the plan to start a website soon or do you just want to achieve better performance? At Hipex, you will get professional shared hosting for a fair price. Try us 30 days for free without obligation!

What is Shared Hosting exactly?

Sharing the resources of a dedicated server with other webshops is shared hosting. Many providers make shared hosting attractive by installing hundreds of webshops on one dedicated server to reduce prices. This has big consequences for the performance of those shops.

How does our Shared Hosting work?

We limit the number of shops on one dedicated server to at most 70% of the possible capacity. The remaining 30% of the resources serve as growth potential and peak resistance, it allows you to achieve the best performance with low costs.

The reason we don't deliver cloud hosting

Many hosting providers work with virtual private servers. You get a fixed amount of resources, but no more than that without upgrading. Virtualization has consequences for the performance. We encourage growth by guaranteeing free overcapacity!

Focus on growing your webshop with Hipex managed hosting

No worries about backups, software updates, server configuration, monitoring at hosting & application level, deploying, performance issues or development issues. Our managed hosting means maximum accessibility and always ready to help you.

Professional Shared Hosting

Select your plan and start immediately

Shared

Brown Fox

Brown Fox

Free 14-day trial
RAM6 GB
CPUShared
Storage24 GB
Storage typeSSD RAID
Monthly price75,-
Setup fee0,-
  • Data limit: Unlimited
  • 24/7 server monitoring
  • Free Letsencrypt SSL
  • PHP 5.6 t/m 7.4
  • Daily backups
  • Varnish
  • Redis
  • Elasticsearch 5.0 up to 7.9
  • Free transfer service
  • PWA compliant
  • Daily integration test
  • Daily performance scan
  • Auto restart function
  • Extensive documentation
  • Unlimited number of store views
  • Unlimited number of installations

Shared

Black Fox

Black Fox

Free 14-day trial
RAM12 GB
CPUShared
Storage48 GB
Storage typeSSD RAID
Monthly price100,-
Setup fee0,-
  • Data limit: Unlimited
  • 24/7 server monitoring
  • Free Letsencrypt SSL
  • PHP 5.6 t/m 7.4
  • Daily backups
  • Varnish
  • Redis
  • Elasticsearch 5.0 up to 7.9
  • Free transfer service
  • PWA compliant
  • Daily integration test
  • Daily performance scan
  • Auto restart function
  • Extensive documentation
  • Unlimited number of store views
  • Unlimited number of installations

Shared

Golden Fox

Golden Fox

Free 14-day trial
RAM24 GB
CPUShared
Storage96 GB
Storage typeSSD RAID
Monthly price125,-
Setup fee0,-
  • Data limit: Unlimited
  • 24/7 server monitoring
  • Free Letsencrypt SSL
  • PHP 5.6 t/m 7.4
  • Daily backups
  • Varnish
  • Redis
  • Elasticsearch 5.0 up to 7.9
  • Free transfer service
  • PWA compliant
  • Daily integration test
  • Daily performance scan
  • Auto restart function
  • Extensive documentation
  • Unlimited number of store views
  • Unlimited number of installations
icon

Start now by testing us for free

We understand that you first want to know what performance our shared hosting can deliver. At Hipex we demand performance improvement when you migrate to us. That’s why we offer you to request a free trial free of charge. We will then make a copy of your website and run it on our servers. The only thing you have to do is wait for the results!

Shared hosting questions we frequently get